Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

> > The Linux Expo Paris (2001/01/31-02/02) website is up already and lists
> > Debian as one of the exhibitors[1], so it might be possible to get a Debian
> > booth in Amsterdam too. Given the number of Debian people in .nl, I guess
> > there'll be someone willing to do some inquiries and organization.

Yes, do not forget Debian People are Welcome of course, ask to me Free ticket
for linux expo in PARIS,

-We will have 1000 Pcs of Potato (3 Bin and non-us CDs) for the exhibition.
- Debian and Gnu/Hurd....
- I wish RT-Linux again   ;-)

Well, Today 10 guys are ready to contribute in this exhibition....
i hope to see again people of last year....

Bst Regards.
Frederic