Re: Linux Expo Amsterdam

Hi J.A.!

You wrote:

> The Linux Expo Paris (2001/01/31-02/02) website is up already and lists
> Debian as one of the exhibitors[1], so it might be possible to get a Debian
> booth in Amsterdam too. Given the number of Debian people in .nl, I guess
> there'll be someone willing to do some inquiries and organization.

A friend of mine (Armijn Hemel <armijn@nl.linux.org>) is helping
organising the expo. He told me that (among others) Clifford Wolf (ROCK
Linux), Jos Vos (X/OS, about firewalling), RMS, Dirk Hohndel, and
Armijn, Guus Sliepen and Job Spijker (Utrecht University Linux Users
group, about tinc) will give a presentation.

He told me that if we want a booth there, we should contact him.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | Si l'on sait exactement ce   |