Linux Expo Amsterdam

Hi!

Someone just told me that there sould be a Linux Expo in Amsterdam
(Netherlands) on 23 and 24 January, 2001. There doesn't seem to be much
information yet; linux-expo.com mentions it but linuxexpoamsterdam.com isn't
very helpful. And the RAI conference center (rai.nl) doesn't seem to know
anything about it.

The Linux Expo Paris (2001/01/31-02/02) website is up already and lists
Debian as one of the exhibitors[1], so it might be possible to get a Debian
booth in Amsterdam too. Given the number of Debian people in .nl, I guess
there'll be someone willing to do some inquiries and organization.

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer

[1] http://www.linuxexpoparis.com/EN/exhibitors_list/index.php?lettre=CD