Re: My Status Page for applicant

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 08:43:37PM +0100, Mariusz Przygodzki wrote:
> On 25 Nov 2000 Mike Markley (my AM) sent AM report for me
> (http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint-discuss-0011/msg00096.html).
> Today is 27 Nov 2000 and now I see in my "Status Page for applicant"
> (http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=dune%40home.pl):
>
> The following things need to happen still:
>  o Your Application Manager will put their approval to the DAM.
> [snip]
>
> I think I should do just one thing from three following things:
>
>  o send a bug against nm.debian.org with severity "confused"

Actually ask your AM to update the status on the website.  The DAM
may not even process your application until that flag is set in the
website, depending on how he does it.

The reason for that is when the DAM looks on the website, he may use
his screen (looks a bit like the ones you can see, just the filtering
and sorting is different) to work out who to process.  The fact that you
are not in his queue may make him think, rightly or wrongly, that he
should not process you yet.  Of course I am not the DAM and so can
only guess what way he does it.

  - Craig

--
Craig Small VK2XLZ  GnuPG:1C1B D893 1418 2AF4 45EE  95CB C76C E5AC 12CA DFA5
Eye-Net Consulting http://www.eye-net.com.au/        <csmall@eye-net.com.au>