My Status Page for applicant

On 25 Nov 2000 Mike Markley (my AM) sent AM report for me
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint-discuss-0011/msg00096.html).
Today is 27 Nov 2000 and now I see in my "Status Page for applicant"
(http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=dune%40home.pl):

The following things need to happen still:
 o Your Application Manager will put their approval to the DAM.
[snip]

I think I should do just one thing from three following things:

 o send a bug against nm.debian.org with severity "confused"
or
 o assume I see above status on my web browser only
or
 o [ sorry but my English doesn't allow me to express myself about what
     exactly I'd like to say in this point ]

Is anybody from official Debian maintaners can advise me which a form from
above actions is preffered (and efficient also) among Debian community.

Thanks for your understanding,
Mariusz

P.S. I am patient but I'd like to know what's going on.

--
Mariusz Przygodzki        |  Good judgement comes from experience.
dune@home.pl              |  Experience comes from bad judgement.