Re: Debian joins Gnome Foundation Advisory Board

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 08:42:31PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > > The Debian project has been invited to join the Advisory Board of the
> > > recently created Gnome Foundation.
> >
> > So when is Debian joining the KDE League?
>
> When we're invited?

That'll be the day.

<knghtbrd> joeyh: I was down since midmorning yesterday and pacbell said
           this morning that AT&T was to blame and almost all of the state
           was down
<rcw> dunno why people insist the internet can survive a nuclear holocaust
      when it can't survive a backhoe