perl5.6 error?

Can anyone tell me if this is an error with the new perl5.6, minivend(Vend),
or the Storable module?

Vend::Server: Runtime error: Magic number checking on perl storable failed at blib/lib/Storable.pm (autosplit into blib/lib/auto/Storable/retrieve.al) line 203, at /var/mvend403/lib/Vend/SessionFile.pm line 66

In this particular case I blew away all the old session files before
creating new ones.

TIA

cfm

--

Christopher F. Miller, Publisher                             cfm@maine.com
MaineStreet Communications, Inc         208 Portland Road, Gray, ME  04039