Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

On Sun, Nov 26, 2000 at 10:43:28PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >> We can't, because if I define Debian menu by default, a user can't
> >> redefine this menu.
>
> When I say impossible, I mean for a common user.

Does a common user need to redefine the menu? I've used Debian for 2
years and never even thought about redefining any of the menus. I think
it's more important to support the case of using the Debian menus and
put notes on how to change them in README.Debian rather than the other
way around.

(This is Unix - the common user has learned to read manual pages and
understand cryptic configuration files written in their own unique
language. It's a survival trait.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org