Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000 16:29:02 Christian Marillat wrote:

> s> Error Message:
> s> *** Bad argument: #<closure mapconcat>, debian-apps-menu, 1
>
> Can you add this in your ~/.sawfishrc :
>
> (setq backtrace-on-error '(file-error))
>
> And see error message in ~/.xsession-errors or ~/.gnome-errors

I added that, and i don't have such file .xsession-errors or .gnome-errors
but i did check the console and i got the same error as before.  The error
seems to mean it's being added to the menu incorrectly or out of place.
Something isn't being done in the correct order.  gmenu seems to be able to
do it correctly, but the debian menu still doesn't show up on the menu, i
had to recreate it with gmenu but it was in the gmenu list in the 'Apps to
be Merged' section of it's menu.  For now i have to start gmenu and restart
sawfish to get my menu with the apps i want in the way i want them,
debian-menu still wont load by default though.