Re: sawfish 0.33.1 broken?

>> On my system (with the Debian sawfish-0.33.1-1 package) it says:
>>
>> # To install Debian menu with popup-root-menu put these lines in your
>> # ~/.sawfishrc
>> #
>> #   (require 'debian-menu)
>> #   (setq apps-menu debian-menu)

[...]

s> If i do that, i get lisp closure errors and cant access the menu at all.  I
s> used both the debian pkg and the one i compiled.  This all worked before

If you change something in your ~/sawfishrc you need to restart sawfish with
'safish-client -f restart' otherwise sawfish can't know you have changed
this file.

Christian