Re: Have anyone heared?

On Sat, 25 Nov 2000, Ola Lundqvist wrote:

> I have tried to contact Jaldhar but he do not seems to answer. There can be
> a number of reasons (vacation, misconfigured mailservers and so on). But I
> want some advice.

When did you mail me?  I've been sending and receiving Debian-related mail
quite regularly AFAIK.

In any case, these past four days were the Thanksgiving Holiday in the US
and I took the opportunity to finish off all the problems noted in the
packages.  Beta testers can expect new packages tonight and then if they
think they are ok, I'll upload them.  I know it must be frustrating to
many people how slowly I'm going with this.  Partly this is my fault but
partly it is because I want a package this important to be rock solid
before it goes into Debian.  (Look what damage linuxconf has done to Red
Hats reputation.  We want to avoid that.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>