Re: Berkeley DB3 in incoming, BIG FAT WARNING!

> Note, if you use libdb3 in your program, make SURE you add a build-depends
> for libdb3-dev! Else your program will get built wrong on the other ports
> by the autobuilders, and you will have conflicting dependencies, and lots
> of bug reports from unhappy non-i386 users.

Ok, seems dpkg-shlibdeps and dh_makeshlibdeps don't like the soname
format that db3 uses. I don't want to change the soname, because that
would mean making our applications non-compat with other linux systems.
So, I've hacked dpkg-shlibdeps in 1.7.2(CVS) to work with this. It
recognizes the same file format.

For example with db3, it has an soname of libdb-3.1.so, which translates
to "libdb 3" in the shlibs file. So a) do not use dpkg-dev < 1.7.1 to
build libdb3 with, and also do not use it to build libdb3 linked apps (for
some reason, dpkg-shlibdeps 1.7.x used to not give a warning if it could
not parse a library link, but that is fixed now).

I've setup deps/conflicts/build-depends that should take care of this.