Re: task-kde broken

On Tue, 7 Nov 2000, David Starner wrote:

> Oh my god! It's been in incoming for 24 hours! Look, times in incoming
> are quanta measured in days. Depending on how busy the ftp masters are,
> it may take as much as a couple weeks or more. There's nothing the
> maintainer or anyone else can do about it but wait.

Look.  I don't need this from you.  I understand the FTP maintainers
aren't at my beck and call.  But the KDE maintainer uploaded some
new KDE packages NOT linked to liblcms and those went through
just fine to unstable.  I am still waiting for liblcms.  That
doesn't make any sense to me.  Why did packages sent LATER to
incoming arrive EARLIER?

To my previous question, I received the reply, "it's in incoming."
I've asked how to get it from incoming, but received little to
no reply.  I've RTFM'd, but can't find the info.  What am I
_supposed_ to do?  I'm trying to get a working machine here.

> If you can't handle unstable, don't live on unstable.

Yes, that's right.  Because bug reports aren't wanted, I guess.

                                        -Dave