Re: task-kde broken

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 07:06:29AM -0500, David A. Greene wrote:
> And task-kde is still broken, BTW.  kdetoys and kdegames still
> depend on liblcms.  I was told by the maintainer that everything
> is ok because "it's in incoming."  Well, it's been in incoming
> for 24 hours.  How does one go about getting stuff off of incoming?
> I can't find docs on that anywhere.

Oh my god! It's been in incoming for 24 hours! Look, times in incoming
are quanta measured in days. Depending on how busy the ftp masters are,
it may take as much as a couple weeks or more. There's nothing the
maintainer or anyone else can do about it but wait.

Frankly, I'd recommend going back to potato. There's a nice set of KDE 2.0
debs linked from kde.org somewhere. If you can't handle unstable, don't
live on unstable.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http://dvdeug.dhis.org