Portland keysigning

I would like to do another keysigning in (or near) Portland, OR, and
hopefully a less controversial one this time. I've been trying to
contact Jamey Sharp, but have been having difficulty. Is there anyone
else who might be available to meet in person for a keysigning near
Portland, OR (within 200 miles) in the coming week (or weekend)?

Thanks,
Bill
P.S.: I posted this same message more or less verbatim a few minutes
ago to debian-private, but realized shortly thereafter that debian-devel
would have a better chance of finding people. Sorry about the waste of
bandwidth there.
--
"... the most important thing in the programming language is the name.
A language will not succeed without a good name. I have recently