Re: ssh on unstable not working (plea for help :)

Le Mon, Oct 09, 2000 at 02:07:22PM +0200, Michael Moerz écrivait:
> Hi!

Hi,

> don't think that a hack would do that, something seems broken with ssh,
> that might be fixed to get the rid of that problem.
> Actually interesting would be what kind of ssh you are runnig (e.g.
> OpenSSH).

I'm running woody OpenSSH on the local machine :
$ dpkg -l ssh | grep ^ii
ii  ssh            2.2.0p1-1      Secure rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement (OpenSSH)

And the potato version of OpenSSH on the distant machine (deenoo.no-ip.com) :
$ dpkg -l ssh | grep ^ii
ii  ssh            1.2.3-9        Secure rlogin/rsh/rcp replacement (OpenSSH)

Cheers,
Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com