ITO: debauch

Hi,

Jim Lynch planned to take over debauch from me, when I sent out my last
ITO for it. After this time nothing happened at Jim didn't react on the
open bugreport to fix in and take the package over. I also haven't been
able to contact him via email and so it seems for me his MIA. So I'm now
orphaning the package if noone steps up until Saturday.

Ciao
     Christian
--
          Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Team Member