Re: ITP: inetdconf

>> which configure /etc/inetd.conf so as to select each
>> service ON/OFF.

> If your package actually either modifies or reads the file
> /etc/inetd.conf directly, you do not support xinetd.

Inetdconf uses update-inetd to modify, but inetdconf nees to read
/etc/inetd.conf directly to assemble selection items. Or inetdconf
uses DebianNet.pm.

> If that is the case, you should probably configure a
> conflict between your package and xinetd (any version).

OK. In future, I want to support /etc/xinetd.conf.

Regards,

--
    ppppp                                       Atsushi KAMOSHIDA
    p    p                                 mailto:kamop@post1.com