Re: Debian in Yugoslavia

Josip Rodin <joy@cibalia.gkvk.hr> writes:

> On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 04:00:19PM -0700, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > Until 1985, everyone agreed that this was a true statement.  Sometime
> > between then and now, all the interested parties have decided that
> > they are separate languages.
>
> And "everyone" and "all interested parties" is made up of politicians. :)

No, "everyone" meant linguists the world round and the common poeple
of both places, and politicians, and so forth.

The "interested parties" include not just politicians, who would be
unable to inflame wars, were it not for the people who support them.

Now, you'll complain that I'm taking your remark seriously, and point
at your smiley, but the fact is, it's a "joke" which serves to
perpetuate an incorrect image of the world for no good purpose except
to express cynicism.