getting a package in woody

hi. i made a deb package for a program i made called timbot. it is an
irc bot with factoid storing features, etc. i was wondering if i could
find someone to help me get this in the unstable (woody) dist so maybe
it would be easier for debian users to get...

i don't really want to become a maintainer because it sounds like i
have to have a lot of time to spend doing stuff and i don't really
know if i do, so i was hoping someone would tell me how to or where i
can find a HOWTO on the easiest way to do this.

http://members.home.com/tdouglas/timbot.html
http://members.home.com/tdouglas/packages/timbot

thanks for any help,

timmy