Re: KDE2 - nice demolition job ...

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Raul Miller wrote:

> [2] New Maintainer is a tough job, with a lot of work to be done
> (especially because we weren't processing applications at all, last
> year, because things had gotten so out of hand and the people dealing
> with it had gotten so stressed out).  In spite of that, NM is processing
> people at a fairly decent rate (and most of the people who haven't been
> processed haven't had their identities confirmed, yet).

Hmmm...ok, looking at the pages that you sent me told me a lot about
what's going on with NM.  Very informative, btw...nice job.  Looks like
quite a backlog has been created by NM being shut down for so long.  But,
after picking a few people to look at that are currently in-process, some
have experienced some unbelievably ridiculous delays (see
http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=rbf@farrer.net for a good example
.... does it really take a month or more to make a phone call?).  There
are quite a few of them that are simply waiting for phone calls, according
to the records on nm.debian.org, and have been waiting for a month or
more...