NM Page info.

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 01:50:04PM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:

> http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=rbf@farrer.net

I'd like to make a suggestion for the NM pages, but I'm not sure where to
send it.

Would it be possible to post the dates in ISO date format YYYY-MM-DD.  When
my brain sees 2000-xx-xx it automatically knows if the date is ISO format.
When I see xx-xx-2000 I then have to think a bit about it to determine if
the date is in US or European format.  If the dates are early in the month,
it can be difficult to tell.

Dave Brown