Re: RFC: fix for daemon start (2)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: RFC: fix for daemon start (2)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Miquel van Smoorenburg)
- Date: 13 Sep 2000 17:56:13 GMT
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <20000909005111.A17106@godzillah> <20000913100111.B19886@godzillah>
In article <20000913100111.B19886@godzillah>,
Henrique M Holschuh <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>Here's an updated version of the RFC text, as well as a new version of the
>initscriptquery reference script. The fragments.sh script is included just
>for completeness, and was not modified.
I like it, but why not fold this functionality in update-rc.d itself?
update-rc.d --query ? And why not define update-rc.d --list as well..
[BTW, sysvinit should probably be split into 3 packages - binaries,
initscripts, and sysvinitscripts, the latter could be replaced by
the file-rc stuff, and update-rc.d should be part of the latter]
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org