Re: KDE2 - nice demolition job ...

On Mon, 11 Sep 2000, erik wrote:
[lots of stuff deleted -- basically a bitch about new maintainer]

On Wed, Sep 13, 2000 at 07:57:41AM -0400, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> Good point :-)

Not really:

[1] This point (if it really erik's point -- hard to tell) is
not well expressed by erik's subject line, and was not well expressed
in any of erik's original posts.  Even the current post is way to
verbose to be worth quoting.

[2] New Maintainer is a tough job, with a lot of work to be done
(especially because we weren't processing applications at all, last
year, because things had gotten so out of hand and the people dealing
with it had gotten so stressed out).  In spite of that, NM is processing
people at a fairly decent rate (and most of the people who haven't been
processed haven't had their identities confirmed, yet).

Please read: http://nm.debian.org

--
Raul