Re: KDE2 - nice demolition job ...

uhh,  FYI...the same person who did the package on kde.tdyc.com is the
same and only person doing the packaging for Debian.  The fact that
I finally had time to work on the *MANY* requests to break down the
packages and the fact that KDE *IS* beta shouldn't cause anyone to
start pointing fingers at anyone else.

It's kinda funny that I have not seen any bug reports (on the kde.tdyc.com
mailing lists nor on the Debian BTS) about your problems.  The current
set of .deb's work fine for me on 3 different systems and I have not heard
any other problems.  (so far)  There were problems with earlier builds
due to alot of rework on the KDE side (mainly dealing with kdebase)
but those issues have been fixed.

A rant because your up until now functional beta packages decided to start
croaking will solve nothing except cause those that work hard to bring you
those packages to get fed up alot quicker and want to just drop it.

Ivan
aka rkrusty@tdyc.com aka the KDE.tdyc.com guy aka the guy who uploaded
the packages your griping about

---end quoted text---