Re: Getting current keymap

6.09.2000 pisze Renaud Guérin (Renaud.Guerin@alcove.fr):

> Is there something obvious I missed or is it really unfeasible ?

I looked at it and... (didn't do that before, because I used my own
keymap, which doesn't need to include anything) and yes, setting keymap
before mounting /usr is rather not the best example of package

The whole console-tools font/keymap configuring scheme should be IMO
completely redesigned (and re-thinked before)... giving f.ex. the
possibility to add font/keymap packages and configure font/keymap
without direct playing with /etc/console-tools/config...

[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

            ``Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow.''