Re: Fwd: Re: Help on Debian Project - Need Me?

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 01:07:54AM +0200, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Previously Kyle Lynch wrote:
> > Actually, all im trying to say is, how can I help make icons for projects
> > or at least help maintain the website?
>
> Well, I wouldn't mind if you could help me improve the webpages
> that doc-central generates..

Hei!! doc-central is good! don't make it browsable only by IE !! :)

... i follow the flame, I think debian site is good enought for a page
of an O.S.

About doc-central, I think that a person who is looking for
docomuntation couldn't find nothing better than doc-central: if you
add image animated icon (flash make want little space on disk but
great amount of calculus resourse), it will result more "friendly" in
some way but tedious in other way.

Personally, when I navigate on doc-central, I don't need icons,
colours and so, I need to read documentation (I can imagine imagines :)

--
Daniele Cruciani <cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it>
Universita` di Pisa - Informatica -