Re: WTF does zsh 3.1.9 does in potato-proposed-updates ?

At some point in the past, a nameless Debian user/developer posted:

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 07:19:42PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> What do you mean, it's not compatible?

The completion control system has changed, along with a few other
minor details. I am myself a zsh user and have since made the
adjustment; I'm not sure the attitude others have towards their
zshrc's. A number of the mechanisms used prior to zsh-3.1.x to
control the completion behavior are no longer available at all.
This is probably the source of his complaint.

"Memory is like an orgasm.... it's better when you don't have
	to fake it"
-- Seymour Cray