Re: WTF does zsh 3.1.9 does in potato-proposed-updates ?

At some point in the past, a nameless Debian user/developer posted:

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 07:19:42PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> What do you mean, it's not compatible?

The completion control system has changed, along with a few other
minor details. I am myself a zsh user and have since made the
adjustment; I'm not sure the attitude others have towards their
zshrc's. A number of the mechanisms used prior to zsh-3.1.x to
control the completion behavior are no longer available at all.
This is probably the source of his complaint.

Cheers,
Bill
--
"Memory is like an orgasm.... it's better when you don't have
	to fake it"