Re: APT problem

Previously Michael Meskes wrote:
> Could anyone please explain this to me? Did Corel do anything to their files
> that makes apt think it has to upgrade although its up-to-date? Or is this
> a bug in apt?

It means the libc6 package you have installed has a different md5sum then
the package it finds on ftp.corel.com, and assumes that the version on
ftp.corel.com is a newer recompile. Strange logic, but that is how
libapt-pkg thinks.

Wichert.

 /       Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool     \
| wichert@wiggy.net                   http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |