Re: Intent To Split: netbase

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 05:07:25PM -0400, Decklin Foster wrote:
> Steve Bowman writes:
>
> > OK, how about moving everything into /bin except what FHS specifically
> > says should be in /sbin?
> <snip list from FHS 3.10>
>
> I very much like this idea. Does anyone have objections?

I don't object.  I still think a few of those tools could profitably be
placed in (/usr)?/bin, but this is at least another step closer to the
elimination of a useless artifact of the old days.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |
Debian GNU/Linux                |   Never attribute to malice that which can