Re: ITP: gcc, binutils, libc, gdb for Amtel AVR microcontrollers

> binutils is part of the actual upstream source version 2.10 gcc is
> distributed as a patch to version 2.95.2 and gdb as a patch to 4.18, the
> rest is not related to actual gnu sources.

Excellent. Then most likely all you need to do is get the target added to
the binutils-multiarch package, and dep on that for the other tools.

> I'll contact the binutils maintainer to see if we can coordinate the
> package, as for the others it seems hard to build from the same code tree as
> it has to be patched...

I'd email the respective maintainers. They may have some ideas about
that.

I assume the libc is not part of glibc at all, so that most likely needs
to be its own package.