Re: Bochs / VGA-Bios license question / freebios anyone?

I originally ITPed bochs.  Unfortunately it would have to go in non-free.
the VGA-BIOS included is licensed only for use and distribution with
bochs.  It therefor cannot be seperated into a seperate package from
bochs (and if bochs is packaged, it should ge removed from the source
archive.

Andrew Lenharth

Remember, never ask a geek "why";
           just nod your head and back away slowly...

Given infinite time, 100 monkeys could type out the complete works of
Shakespeare.
Win 98 source code? Eight monkeys, five minutes.