X with (g|w|x)dm capable of selecting host at login

Hi,
A while back there was mention of developing a display manageer that
could select a host to login to. What ever became of this?

I am setting up a small group of machines for our physics/engineering
depts. and would like to have this available. Is this still just
ideaware?

My apologies if this is the wrong place to post this to.

--
Frisco Rose             "By any other name, I would smell the same"
E.O.U. Stud.             rosef@quark.eou.edu         rosef@eou.edu

If all the ipv6 addresses were distributed evenly across the planets
surface, there would be roughly 423,354,243,695,259,002,656 per square inch.
And, no, I don't know what this has to do with anything.
	 (Some witty Debian Developer)