Re: Bochs / VGA-Bios license question / freebios anyone?

Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de> writes:

> That sounds as if non-free is the right place. Or the best is you make two
> packages: A vga-bios package in non-free and a bochs package in contrib.

But why would this be better that a complete package in contrib. Is
bochs useable without the vga-bios or is the vga-bios useable for
other things than bochs?

I was about to package bochs a couple of months ago but this was one
of the things stopping me.

And then it neither booted my QNX, Eros or Plan9 boot disks.

--
Peter