woody/sendmail-nontls/pine

Hi, I upgraded a few weeks ago from potato to woody, and all was fine
until the other day when I ran apt-get update/upgrade which downloaded a
new version of sendmail.  Now pine (alough everything else can) can't
send mail through send mail, which is more than a pain, because I rely
heavly on my e-mail to communicate, and I can't use it because there are
no other mail clients as good under debian (kmail is, but lets not go
into that). (BTW, I am typing this from evolution, it WILL be nice once
it is finished)

I was hoping someone could help me with this problem, if you can could
you please cc it to lazzurs@lazzurs.ezesurf.co.uk which is my e-mail
address, this is a temp one, which is not signed up to the debian lists.

Thanks in advance - RL

--
"You can't stop me you know who I am
This justifies now just what I am