berolist (was: Release-critical Bugreport for August 4, 2000)

BugScan reporter wrote:
> Bug stamp-out list for Aug  4 05:17 (CST)
> Total number of release-critical bugs: 65
> Number that will disappear after removing packages marked [REMOVE]: 1

> Package: berolist (debian/main)
> Maintainer: Jonathon D. Nelson <nels0988@tc.umn.edu>
>   68465  berolist has multiple security vulnerabilities due to a complete abscence of sanity checking on strings

Suggested action: Remove this package from potato.  There are a couple
of security problems involved.  Fixing them would take too much time
and stall potato which doesn't seem to be acceptable.

Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.