Re: cupsys (was: Re: lprng as 'stantard' package)

Hi Henrique,

On Sun, Jul 16, 2000 at 09:39:49AM -0300, Henrique M Holschuh wrote:

> [...]

Don't you think this should be in the BTS so that it is not forgotten?
I mean we should not lose the content of that mail - it takes time to
write that down...

> That done, I'm one of those who would gladly drop lprng for cups. I think
> the quality increase of the packaging is well worth the trouble of
> implementing it.

There is still a problem with cups. When I tried it I got it to work
locally but I was unable to print remotely. I gave up after an hour
and installed lprng instead...

Probably I did something wrong but I think more people will know how
to configure lprng than cups...

cu
    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member