Re: developer signup?

On Fri, Jul 07, 2000 at 01:55:08PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> I'd say there should be no problem if you merely export a debian/
> directory. If you actually start patching crypto and exporting the
> patches, you may fall afoul.

That's what I would hope :)

> Have you read the debconf tutorial? If so, what questions do you still
> have?
Of course, I hadn't -- for some reason I was looking in the developer's
section of the debian web site under packaging for information.  I forgot to
check the obvious /usr/doc/debconf.  After looking over the tutorial, this
looks exactly like what I need.

Thanks :)

--
Josh