Re: mysql now gpl'ed

On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 14:21:14 +0200, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> This is good, it's a pitty they need to be 'bought' by VaLinux to show
> their interest for intelligent licenses.

At least their source has been available for a long time. Unlike Interbase,
"The Open Source Database" according to www.interbase.com, whose source
release has been postponed with no new date known (see
http://www.interbase.com/open/news/announce_60_release_memo.html).

Ray
--
ART  A friend of mine in Tulsa, Okla., when I was about eleven years old.
I'd be interested to hear from him. There are so many pseudos around taking