Re: Mutt & Mail-Followup-To header (Re: old bugs info)

Thus spake Adrian Bunk (bunk@fs.tum.de):

> There's another problem with the "Mail-Followup-To:" header: Some mail
> clients (including my pine) don't recognize it, and I can't find a RFC
> that defines it.

Hmm, should the header be just "Reply-To:", as defined in RFC 822? The
"Mail-Followup-To" headers seems to me like some bastard brother of the
usenet "Followup-To:" header (as defined in RFC 1036).
So could this be a bug in mutt?

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw                  | ``Si l'on sait exactement    |