ITP: LifeLines

I intend to package LifeLines, an ncurses-based genealogy program.  I have
already packaged an earlier version as an exercise.

I have asked the author, Tom Wetmore for permission to package; he
responded very graciously: "Go to http://lifelines.sourceforge.net where
you will find LifeLines already converted to a CVS package, and with quite
a few changes beyond my last efforts.  LifeLines is now under the MIT open
source license so it can be distributed free by anyone in any format."

I am not yet a Debian developer but will send my application shortly.

Ben Steinberg
brsteinb@unix.amherst.edu