Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@debian.org> writes:

> The defenders of the last truly free distribution want us to expand our
> efforts to support non-free software and are miffed that someone wants to
> do the opposite.  I didn't say that---THEY DID.  This is truly a sad time
> to be a developer for this project.  And I fear things are getting worse,
> not better.

<ignoring the FUD in the above remark>I am very much pro-free
software, but think the free software community's interests are
*harmed* by this GR.

But no, we don't want to *increase* our non-free efforts - they should
remain outside of Debian as they are now.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."