On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 04:53:11AM +0200, Fabrice Gautier wrote:
> > Users who add other apt repositories besides our recommended ones are
> > beyond our help
>
> They are "beyond our help" while the SC say you have to "support our users
> who develop and run non-free software on Debian"

This sentence of the Social Contract, I believe, doesn't refer to _all_
non-free software there is in the world. Just the parts Debian distributes,
in its non-free area. Also, I don't think the sentence means we will
encourage users of non-free software to do that, just that we will provide
our support for non-free packages we distribute, using the mailing lists,
the BTS, and such.

BTW your Mail-Followup-To: header is broken.