Drake Diedrich <Drake.Diedrich@anu.edu.au> writes:

> *Something* was labelled moral as opposed to immoral.

ACTIONS.

>    Goerzen is himself a maintainer of non-free Debian packages.

Indeed I am.

> Goerzen either:
>
> 1) doesn't see the inconsistency of this (the stupid option)
> 2) isn't bothered by the inconsistency (the zealot option)
> 3) has a hidden reason for taking this position (the conspiracy option)

There exists no inconsistency.  Plenty of people maintain non-free
packages.  Mine should disappear along with all the rest.

> > 2. I have long held this "no compromise" attitude with respect to
> > non-free software.  This has not changed.  I have written with this

idled was packaged before the DFSG existed, by someone other than
myself, and as I recall, was subsequently moved from main to
non-free.

> Package: idled
> Section: non-free/admin

>    You ethics and intelligence then are in doubt.

Enough.  This is silly character assassination that has nothing to do
with the GR.  There are meny things I could point out about you in a
similar vein, but this is stupid.  Let's discuss the issues and not
the messenger.