Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 07:37:27PM +0200, J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) wrote:
> Try living in Europe for a year, and you'll simply know from experience why
> downloading isn't an option in many cases.

I think that the problems of connectivity in europe are known, and are
not being questioned. What was being questioned was an assertion about
the relative distribution of cd versus network installs. If we don't
even know how many users we have, how do we know many used each type of
install?

--
Mike Stone