> I do not propose increasing difficulty for people to use non-free
> software.  I propose taking a stand on Free Software and stopping the

That is so blatently untrue. Now, I can say apt-get install trn or
whatever, and it works. Who will "support our users who want to use
non-free software"? Where will the install queue run? Where will the
non-free BTS live?

> PLONK

Your reasoning is superb.

Matthew

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."