Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

mmiller3@iupui.edu (Michael A. Miller) writes:

> That is quite true - it is also true that in may cases, being
> able to type "apt-get install package" makes a package much more
> available and usable.

I agree completely, and I think the non-free maintainers should feel
free to have an apt-compatible archive.  Of course I imagine they will
set one up if this resolution passes, given the extent to which they
passionately believe that such a thing is so important.

Thomas