On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 03:59:10AM -0400, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 04:30:23PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> >   4. Supporting non-free software gives nothing to Debian's users
> Uh, since John never said anything of the sort, this is a thunderously
> obvious straw man argument.

] 4. Our Priorities are Our Users and Free Software

You're not really this dense are you, Branden?

You can't simply say "Well, this doesn't help free software, and may even
hinder it, therefore Debian shouldn't do it" without at least addressing
the other part of why we're here.

Cheers,
aj

I don't speak for anyone save myself. GPG encrypted mail preferred.

                                      -- Dave Clark