Re: gimp1.1 Help Menu not available because of missing GtkXMHTML support

    Ingo> Ben, if my assumption is right that you won't need gnome to
    Ingo> run gimp with enabled help-browser but only libgtkxmhtml1 -
    Ingo> would you reconsider building the help-browser?

Hopefully this is the case -- but I fear that the lack of dependancies
from libgtkxmhtml1 to the gnome libraries may just be because of an
implicit dependancy (i.e. they expect anything that uses the library
to also link to gnome).

Let me know what you find out! :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters N and Q and the number 13.
"A kinkle is a clever method."