Re: I uploaded aterm

On Wed, May 31, 2000 at 01:50:24AM +0200, Jordi wrote:
> On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 03:27:17PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> > After months of not seeing a deb of aterm, i made one and uploaded it to woody.
>
> Good move.
>
> > Whoever it was who said they are packaging it can take it over from me, I do
> > not want to maintain it forever.
>
> I am also one of the many with local aterm packages and only an ITP in WNPP
> stopped me from uploading it to potato. I can take over if you want.

Provided no one else complains, go for it,

What annoyed me was I was sitting in blackbox's irc, a debian user was
floundering around, it took me *5* minutes to make this package, 5 more to
test it, and the user now has aterm.  How many times have we seen this package
get ITP'ed?  Yet another reason I want a working wnpp again.